Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT)
Knowing is half the battle
If you suspect that you have low testosterone levels or have already been diagnosed with Low T, testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) can help restore normal testosterone levels in your body.
Low T becomes more common as you age; however, advancements in hormone balancing treatment can slow down the decline and significantly improve your life.
What are the most common symptoms of low testosterone?
- Low libido. Some men may experience slightly less interest in sex, while others may lose their sex drive altogether.
- Erectile dysfunction. Along with a loss of sexual interest, some men with Low T experience erectile dysfunction, also known as impotence.
- Mood swings. Low T can cause moodiness, difficulty concentrating, and even depression.
- Less energy. Some fatigue and loss of stamina are normal as we get older. We work hard, have families, and generally lead busy lives, so feeling tired isn’t uncommon. However, when a lack of energy, constant tiredness, and frequent feelings of lethargy are combined with other symptoms of Low T, it may be time to get checked out by your doctor.
- Loss of muscle, brittle bones. Loss of muscle mass and strength, as well as loss of bone density that leads to fractures (think male osteoporosis), are also associated with Low T.
- Other symptoms of Low T can include loss of body hair, weight gain, small or shrinking testes, and even sleep disorders.
Do you have “Low T?”
After your lab results are available, which takes about 15 minutes, your Men’s Health provider team will meet with you in a confidential consultation to develop a personalized treatment plan.
Our consultation includes a 30-minute appointment with one of our expert providers to discuss your results and options. For most patients, injections can start the same day or the next day.
What is the treatment process like?
You’ll receive an intramuscular injection to the glute (your upper butt cheek) using safe and effective testosterone cypionate.
We’ll closely monitor your health and progress through labs and brief weekly visits and your physician will monitor blood levels closely to ensure the right dose for you. If needed, the dose and frequency of your testosterone injections will be adjusted as needed to get the best results.
What results can you expect from testosterone replacement?
Over time, TRT replenishes your body’s testosterone levels and most men begin to experience symptom relief in as little as one month. Symptoms will continue to improve over the course of treatment.
For many men, testosterone replacement therapy results are truly life-changing:
- Increased energy and stamina
- Restored sex drive
- Improvement in and/or cure for erectile dysfunction (ED)
- Increased muscle mass and overall bone density
- Better moods and diminished feelings of depression
What is the cost of TRT at Men’s Health?
The cost of Testosterone Replacement Therapy is $325/month in clinic or $249/month* at home. You can find detailed pricing information for TRT and all of our services on our Pricing page. Be sure to also visit our Specials page for current promotions and discounts.
Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) at Men’s Health
We know your time is valuable. Our easy scheduling options enable you to schedule your weekly visit at the same time each week, or you may drop in any time during business hours that is convenient for you at either location.
We hope you like our clinic so much that you want to hang around! Our contemporary facility features many of the comforts of home and you’re welcome to stay and have a seat in our warm and inviting waiting area equipped with TVs, free Wi-Fi, work stations, and complimentary beverages.
Questions? Book your complimentary low T assessment using our online scheduler, or contact Men’s Health at 832-900-2427.MAKE AN APPOINTMENT