Feel Like the Best Version of You Again
If you have been diagnosed with Low T, testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) can help restore normal testosterone levels in your body and your overall feeling of wellness and vitality.
What You Can Expect
Your Men’s Health Memorial provider team will develop a personalized testosterone replacement plan and closely monitor your health and progress over time.
- TRT is given as an injection using safe and effective testosterone cypionate.
- Injections can start as soon as you’ve completed a Low Testosterone Assessment and are given weekly for optimal maintenance of steady levels.
- Over time, TRT replenishes your body’s testosterone levels to improve health and overall wellness.
- Your physician will monitor blood levels closely to ensure the right dose for you. Dose and frequency of TRT will be adjusted as needed to provide you with optimal results.
- Most men begin to experience symptom relief in as little as one month, and symptoms will continue to improve over the course of treatment.
- Remember: TRT is not a one-size-fits-all therapy, which is why we tailor treatment to your specific health needs.
Remember: Low T is more common as men age; however, advancements in hormone balancing treatment can slow down the decline and significantly improve quality of life. Contact Men’s Health Memorial for your low T assessment at (832) 932-24247Start Today!
TRT: Real Results You Can See, Believe, and Feel
For many men, testosterone replacement therapy results are truly life-changing:
- Increase in energy and stamina – Feel like your healthy self again
- Restored sex drive – Renew your passion for life and love
- Improvement in and/or cure for erectile dysfunction (ED)
- Increased muscle mass and overall bone density
- Better moods and diminished feelings of depression
- Higher overall quality of life
Is TRT Right for You?
At Men’s Health Memorial, we make it easy to overcome Low T. We’re focused on helping you achieve your best health and safe, real results.
Seeking treatment for Low T is a personal decision. Our experienced health care team, led by a board certified physician, will assess whether testosterone replacement therapy is right for you, discuss the benefits and risks, and get you started on your journey back to better health and vitality.