We are continuously monitoring the CDC and Texas Department of Health and Human Services for any updates, and are in strict adherence to all infection control requirements and policies from these agencies that are necessary for the safety of you and our staff.
Men’s Health Appointment Procedures
- Prior to your appointment, we will contact you to confirm your appointment and ask you currently appropriate screening questions.
- We ask that you come to your appointment alone. Please do not bring children.
- When you arrive for your appointment, please remain in your car and call our office. Our staff will direct you when to proceed to the office.
- It is imperative that you arrive early for your appointment, not just “on time” in the parking lot. Late arrivals may not be able to be seen as it will conflict with social distancing compliance of subsequent on-time patients.
- Please wear a face covering to your appointment. If you do not have one, you will be given one and be asked to wear it for the duration of your appointment.
- Upon arrival at the office, you will be asked to use gel hand sanitizer, will have your temperature taken and will be asked screening questions once again
Please know that we have put all of these measures into practice as your safety and the safety of our staff is of utmost importance to us.
We will be constantly monitoring and re-evaluating our procedures as the current COVID-19 pandemic evolves. Please feel free to call us with any questions or concerns.MAKE AN APPOINTMENT