Maybe that extra cup of morning coffee isn’t working anymore. You wake up feeling worn-out after a full night’s sleep. You hit the mid-day slump before noon. You lack the energy to work out. You’re just so tired – all the time.
If chronic fatigue is a chronic problem, it may be time to get your testosterone levels checked. Fatigue is one of the telltale signs of the hormone deficiency. A simple blood test can identify Low T and help set you back on the path to feeling like yourself again.
“Fatigue is one of the most common symptoms of Low T we see at Men’s Health Memorial,” says Robert Ochoa, Jr., M.D., supervising physician. “As men age, energy levels decrease, but it’s not normal to feel so tired all the time that it interferes with your daily life. That’s when we recommend men get checked for Low T.”
Is It Low T?
While chronic fatigue is a symptom of Low T, it’s important for men to get checked for other medical conditions that can cause low energy including cardiovascular disease, thyroid conditions, sleep apnea, and hypertension. Weight gain and obesity can also cause low energy and fatigue and are also linked to Low T.
To begin, the providers at Men’s Health Memorial will perform a comprehensive health assessment to rule out any underlying medical conditions and accurately diagnose Low T.
“Our goal is to get you back to feeling like your healthy self,” Dr. Ochoa adds. “Men have options when it comes to treating Low T including Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT). We’re focused on providing the treatment option that fits each man’s individual health needs.”
How Testosterone Replacement Therapy Can Help
If Low T is the diagnosis and there are no underlying medical conditions causing chronic fatigue, Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) may be the treatment option of choice. At Men’s Health Memorial, we believe in personalized treatment plans and regular monitoring to ensure your health and progress throughout the treatment.
Here’s how TRT works:
- You’ll receive your TRT injection on a weekly basis at our clinic.
- Our providers will monitor your blood levels closely to ensure the right dosage. Dose and frequency of the injections will be adjusted as needed.
- Over time, the TRT will replenish your body’s testosterone levels.
- You should start to see results, including a decrease in fatigue and a boost in energy levels, in as little as one month.
- Most men continue to experience symptom relief as treatment continues. Not only does the chronic fatigue improve, but men experience enhanced sexual function and drive, an increase in muscle mass and bone density, better moods, and restored stamina.
It’s time to wake up and experience life again. If chronic fatigue linked to Low T is a problem for you, the specialists at Men’s Health Memorial have the answers you need.
Take our free Low T assessment or call today to schedule your consultation – 832-900-2427.